Don’t Wait Until a Data Disaster Cripples Your Business.
Computrek VirtualVault Ensures Your Backups Are Performed Properly and Stored Securely Offsite.
Your data is the backbone of your business. Without it you can’t function. You can’t send out invoices, share documents, communicate with important clients and colleagues, produce deliverables or provide services. A data disaster can cripple your business and rob you of your livelihood.
Data is one of your most valuable business commodities. Customer records, invoices, documents and contact information are all essential components of your business. For this reason it is always best to back up your corporate data offsite in the event your office is shut down for any reason.
Computrek VirtualVault stores your data securely and performs automatic backups so you don’t have to. We will backup all the data on your desktops, laptops, and servers using our state-of-the-art system, and store it offsite in our secure, redundant data center.
Our goal is to:
- Ensure the integrity of your data.
- Guarantee that all backed-up data can be restored.
- Develop a disaster recovery plan in the event something happens to your local network.
Why Are Online Backups So Important?
- Online backups provide you with the most reliable and secure way to protect your corporate data.
- When you back up your data to an offsite server, you ensure that your data will be safe even in the event of a physical disaster, theft, or loss.
- With online backups, we manage the procedures to create the backups, eliminating time-consuming processes and costly user errors.
- Users can easily restore previous versions of files.
- With our online backup system your data is securely encrypted and compressed before it is transferred to our offsite backup server, allowing for optimized bandwidth and maximizing storage usage.
How it Works
- Our qualified Computrek Technicians will simply install our software on each of the computers and/or servers that you want to backup.
- After the initial configuration, backups take place automatically, allowing us to manage the process remotely without ever having to access your data.
- You can choose a backup schedule that suits your business requirements, whether it involves continuous backups, backups every few hours, backups that take place on particular days at specific times, or multiple full backups.
- Our browser-based interface is intuitive and user friendly.
- We can back up workstations, servers, laptops, documents, emails, databases and more.
- Powerful compression and 448-bit encryption ensure that your data is secure and optimized for minimal space requirements before it even leaves your machine.
- It supports all operating systems including: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and FreeBSD.
- Scheduling options include continuous backup protection and multiple full data backups.
- Point-in-time restore allows you to simply point and click to retrieve a previous version of a file.
- Intelligent backup systems retrieve modified data only, reducing the required bandwidth and storage space.
Don’t wait until a data disaster cripples your business. Protect your data and your business with our proprietary VirtualVault Data Backup Services.
Contact Computrek Information Management Group for a free, no-obligation Backup Review. Call (705) 566-3355 or email us at: email@example.com
To download a PDF version of Computrek VirtualVault Services, click here.